Listen and be heard with singing... Loosen-up your body with yoga...Relax and let-go with massage...Take a deep breath and a big leap with... INSPIRE
YOGA AND SINGING HOLIDAY WITH MASSAGE
Fri 7th - Mon 10th June 2019 (3 nights)
Le Lazaret, Sète, France.
Early bird £430 bookings before 30th Nov 2018
£480 Bookings after 30th Nov 2018.
(includes everything except flights, 1 meal in a local restaurant).
Would you like to join a friendly, accessible choir?
Would you love to start your own choir but don't have the skills or resources?
Come and join one of our choirs...or let us help you start your own!
Formed in 2012 by musical directors Ruth Routledge and James Cleeve, Choir Community is THE go-to for anyone currently running or wanting to run a choir, as well as for people looking for a choir to join. With over 30 years experience between them of working in West End shows, schools, community groups and corporations, Choir Community has the experience, know-how and resources to either start a choir for you, or to help you start your own.
- That every voice counts and that everyone is welcome.
- That everyone can do more than they think they can.
- That singing should be an inclusive and creative experience.
- That singing helps mental health, well-being, social integration and inclusion in our communities.
- That performing is great! Sharing with an audience builds teamwork and confidence.